Monday, January 15, 2018

Relatively recent mail

Last day of a four day weekend.  I am making some progress on the massive pile on my desk.  I am trying to make progress but my work is hampered by a certain cat named Harper.




 I found several lovely thank you cards in the pile - and are now going into their respective albums

Princess Eliane de Merode and the Hon. Charles Astor, only son of Lord and Lady Astor of Hever, married in France on June 17, 2017



I have blocked a part of the message.  




HH Duchess Fleur of Württemberg celebrated her 40th birthday on November 4.  She is married to Count Moritz von Goess.  They have three children: Count Zeno, Countess Flaminia, and Countess Livia 

Prince Ludwig of Baden, the youngest of three children of Berthold, Margrave of Baden and Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

All lovely! Thank you for sharing!

Candace Hinchey said...

The tiara of the Princess is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.